The Lamp Bit can grind either a 9° or 18° miter into the edge of your material to make lamps and other three-dimensional projects fit better and look more professional. The Lamp Bit comes in 100# grit which is ideal for shaping all types of glass, tile, stone and similar materials.
Because we plate our own diamond products, we can offer the absolute best drums at better prices than anyone else. The diamond coating on your Inland bit will never peel from the drum, or we'll replace it for free for the life of the diamonds. You will never need to knock off the "bunchings" on an Inland bit—we don't call them bunchings, we call them defects—and our quality control system eliminates them.
- The Lamp Bit is reversible grinding either a 9-degree or 18-degree miter
- Makes it easy to fit panel-type lamps and similar 3-dimensional projects
- Use the side that comes closest to your lamp: 9-degree angle for 20-panel lamps or the 18-degree angle for 10-panel lamps
- Get cleaner, narrower solder lines; no large gaps to fill
- Brass cores are manufactured on Swiss precision screw machines for consistent and accurate tolerances
- All Inland bits are measured for trueness before any diamond is applied, which insures that every bit will spin properly on the motor shaft
- Our bits fit all American and German made glass grinders and some Chinese models as well
- Fits .312" (7.92 mm) arbor
- TIR <.0025" (.0635 mm)
- CDA 360 brass cores
- .625" (15.88 mm) high diamond surface
- Also known as WB-18 and WB-18F