Diamond wire drills are used to drill holes into glass, stones and beads. They are nickel-electroplated with industrial diamond powder and used on the FlexShaft, a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet. Variety of tip sizes available, sold individually or in 6pc sets of the same tip size.
Diamond wire drills
$2.95 – $14.95
- Wire drills are nickel-electroplated with 120# industrial diamond powder
- Use for drilling tiny holes in glass, stone and beads
- Can be used with the FlexShaft, a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet
- Choose from the following tip sizes; 0.75 mm, 1 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2 mm or 2.5 mm
- Wire drills are sold individually or in 6pc sets of the same tip size
Note: Because of their small size, diamond wire drills have less diamond surface compared to larger carving points and diamond drums.
1 pc, 6 pc
0.75 mm, 1 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm