The easy way to drill precision holes and create fine details without having to remove your ¾” or 1″ grinding head! Works with our 1/8″, 1/4″ and 3/8″ diamond drill bits.
Grinding / drilling bit adapter
Drill precision holes and create fine details without having to remove your ¾” or 1″ grinding head!
- Required for use with our 1/8″ (3 mm) , 1/4″ (6 mm) and 3/8″ (10 mm) diamond drill bits
- Standard 100# grit for multi-task use
- Works right on top of larger diamond bits – no need to change or remove your ¾” or 1″ head before using
- Drill small holes quickly and easily
- Use to grind and shape tight inside curves and fine detail in glass, stone, tile, marble, and similar materials
- The brass cores are manufactured on “Swiss precision” screw machines for consistent and accurate tolerances
- Measured for true before the diamond is applied, so they spin properly on the motor shaft
- Fits .312″ (7.92 mm) arbor
- TIR <.0025″ (.0635 mm)
- This adapter is required to use individual drilling heads (SKU 40318, SKU 40314, SKU 40338)
- Also known as WB-Adapter, and WB-317
|Dimensions||.5 x .5 x .75in|