This 1″ ripple glass bit removes texture from the very edge of your glass piece to create an even, easy-to-foil lead edge that improves the fit and appearance of your project. Choose to grind a single surface or on the top and bottom simultaneously.
Ripple glass bit
The ripple glass grinder bit is essential for shaping and grinding the edges of glass pieces whose thickness varies greatly. Ripple bits are 1″ diameter and come with a set-screw, Allen wrench and square-shaped sponge to keep your glass piece cool while you work.
- Produce pieces easier to foil or insert into came for cleaner solder lines and improve the fit and final appearance of your project
- Useful for all types and degrees of textured glass, stone and tile
- Choose to grind a single surface or the top and bottom simultaneously
- Easy to adjust for a wide range of material thicknesses
- 100# diamond grit available
- Fits 5/16″ (7.94 mm) arbors
- 3/4″ (19 mm) high diamond surface
- Also known as WB-1R and WB-1RF
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1.3in|