Tech-11 polishing pads are made with high-density, all natural wool felt that is 1/8″ thick. These 6″ diameter polishing pads come backed with a PSA backing for easy application and a stay put fit. Charge with polishing media such as cerium oxide, tin oxide or diamond compound for an exceptional polish on your gemstones, metals and glass. Also known as buffing pads.
Tech-11 polishing pad
- High-density, soft (0.50 gm/c3) all natural wool felt
- Colorless so no color transfer to worry about
- PSA backing for easy application to a backing plate and stay put fit
- Included with Swaptop 6″ flat lap machines
- Readily accepts most polishing media including cerium and tin oxides, diamond compounds and more. Please note: Use only one type of polishing media/grit per Tech-11 polishing pad. Do not mix different media or grits on the same pad.
- Diameter: 6″ (152 mm)
- Arbor hole: 1/2″ (12 mm)
- Thickness: 1/8″ (3 mm)
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x .125in|