Band saw blade for wood
This 37.7″ band saw blade for wood is designed for sawing wood, wood composites, acrylic plastics, leather, polyethylene and polycarbonate plastics. Use on any Inland Craft DB-100 band saw.
- Blades are cut on precision equipment for maximum sawing smoothness and speed
- Blade tooth shape, angle and sharpness are true to each other within .003"
- If you’re ordering this blade for the DB-100 band saw, we strongly suggest checking to see if it’s time for a new Band Saw BladeSert blade guide
- Blade length: 37.7" (96 cm)
- Teeth per inch: 14
- Blade width: 0.22"
- Blade kerf: approximately 0.32"
- Blade depth: 0.013"
All blade dimensions are approximate
Based on 1 review
They always break at the weld after a little use
Hi John - We are sorry to hear this. We would love to make this right for you, so please call us at (248) 583-7150 or email us at email@example.com.