Diamond grinding head (1/4")
Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for quality and value, our 1/4″ (6 mm) diamond grinding and drilling heads let you drill holes has well as grind and shape. Available in a several grits, they can be used wet or dry to grind and shape a wide range of products for hobby and home projects.
Because we plate our own diamond products, we can offer the absolute best drums at better prices than anyone else. The diamond coating on your Inland diamond grinding head will never peel from the drum, or we'll replace it for free for the life of the diamonds. You will never need to knock off the "bunchings" on an Inland bit—we don't call them bunchings, we call them defects—and our quality control system eliminates them.
- Use for drilling holes and for grinding and shaping
- Can be stacked on a larger 3/4" or 1" diamond grinding head
- Small diameter especially suited for grinding in tight curves and detail shaping
- More usable diamond makes them longer lasting; the larger diameter affords faster grinding and more grinding surface
- Brass cores are manufactured on Swiss precision machinery for consistent and accurate tolerances; look for the distinctive precision quality rings
- Color banding for easy at-a-glance grit identification
- All Inland diamond grinding heads are measured for trueness before any diamond is applied. This insures that every drum will spin properly on the motor shaft
- Use wet for shaping all types of stone, glass, tile, and other mineral based materials for home and hobby projects
- Use dry to sand, shape, and finish a variety of plastics and woods for home and hobby projects
- Our bits fit all American and German-made glass grinders and some Chinese models as well
- Fits 0.312" (7.92 mm) arbor
- TIR <.0025" (.0635 mm)
- CDA 360 brass cores
- 0.50" (12.7 mm) high diamond surface
- Also known as WB-8
I haven’t used it yet, but by examining it I can see it is better than off brands l looked at for less.
Perfect product and timely delivered.
Cant really give a good review yet as this is a Christmas gift for my wife. She saw someone else using one and wanted one for herself. Im sure it will be exactly what she wanted and will work great.
I love ordering from Inland. They are always so prompt with delivery and the quality of the product is so consistent.
I purchased 3 bits, 3/4, 1', and a 1/4'. The 1/4" does not fit over the shaft of the machine. I read some reviews where the users grinded down the shaft. Really? Is that what I have to do? Does Inland provide another shaft to fit the 1/4" bit?
Hi Marianne - We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the 1/4' bit. We would like to gain more feedback from you. If you are willing, we encourage you to contact us at (248) 583-7150 or email@example.com so that we can discuss further and make this right for you.