Band saw blade for wood
This 37.7″ band saw blade for wood is designed for sawing wood, wood composites, acrylic plastics, leather, polyethylene and polycarbonate plastics. Use on any Inland Craft DB-100 band saw.
- Blades are cut on precision equipment for maximum sawing smoothness and speed
- Blade tooth shape, angle and sharpness are true to each other within .003"
- If you’re ordering this blade for the DB-100 band saw, we strongly suggest checking to see if it’s time for a new Band Saw BladeSert blade guide
- Blade length: 37.7" (96 cm)
- Teeth per inch: 14
- Blade width: 0.22"
- Blade kerf: approximately 0.32"
- Blade depth: 0.013"
All blade dimensions are approximate
Shipping was fast ! Product as described ! Replacing the blade & guide foot couldn't have been anymore straight forward ! Thanks for the quality service !!!
Thank you so much for the quick response ! And sending an extra blade as well! I received the blades in just a couple day!
They always break at the weld after a little use
Hi John - We are sorry to hear this. We would love to make this right for you, so please call us at (248) 583-7150 or email us at email@example.com.