Diamond wire drills
Diamond wire drills are used to drill holes into glass, stones and beads. They are nickel-electroplated with industrial diamond powder and used on the Inland Craft FlexShaft (no longer available), a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet. Variety of tip sizes available, sold in 5pc sets of the same tip size.
- Wire drills are nickel-electroplated with 120# industrial diamond powder
- Use for drilling tiny holes in glass, stone and beads
- Can be used with the Inland Craft FlexShaft (no longer available), a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet
- Choose from the following tip sizes; 0.75 mm, 1 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2 mm or 2.5 mm
- Wire drills are sold in 5pc sets of the same tip size
Note: Because of their small size, diamond wire drills have less diamond surface compared to larger carving points and diamond drums.