- Machine dimensions: 13" L X 10" W X 18" H
- Machine weight: 10 lbs
- Saw housing construction: Structural-grade thermoplastic
- Motor type: Permanent magnet DC motor with built-in speed controller, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm
- Voltage: 115V or 230V/240V
- Torque: 48 oz.-in
- Work surface dimensions: 9" X 10.75"
- Blade throat depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Maximum cutting material thickness: 3" (7.6 cm) for rocks and minerals, 1" (2.5 cm) for solid glass slabs, 3" (8.9 cm) diameter for glass bottles
- Cutting speed: Dependent on material type and thickness, up to 12 inches/minute (30.5 cm/minute)
- Sound: This band saw sounds like a loud sewing machine. In general, saws and sawing are inherently noisy.
- Water: This band saw comes with a drain hose, but by design, the unit is not completely sealed. We suggest placing a tray (not included) of your choice underneath the saw. Some users like to have both a tray and a sponge to absorb excess water.
- Saw housing: This band saw housing is made of composite plastics that will not rust so there is zero maintenance required.