Diamond grinding head (1")
Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for quality and value, our 1″ (25 mm) diamond grinding heads provide faster grinding, more grinding surface and more usable diamond. Available in a wide range of grits, they can be used wet or dry to grind and shape a wide range of products for hobby and home projects.
Because we plate our own diamond products, we can offer the absolute best drums at better prices than anyone else. The diamond coating on your Inland diamond grinding head will never peel from the drum, or we'll replace it for free for the life of the diamonds. You will never need to knock off the "bunchings" on an Inland bit—we don't call them bunchings, we call them defects—and our quality control system eliminates them.
- More usable diamond makes them longer lasting; the larger diameter affords faster grinding and more grinding surface
- Brass cores are manufactured on Swiss precision machinery for consistent and accurate tolerances; look for the distinctive precision quality rings
- Color banding for easy at-a-glance grit identification
- All Inland diamond grinding heads are measured for trueness before any diamond is applied. This insures that every drum will spin properly on the motor shaft
- Use wet for shaping all types of stone, glass, tile, and other mineral based materials for home and hobby projects
- Use dry to sand, shape, and finish a variety of plastics and woods for home and hobby projects
- Our bits fit all American and German-made glass grinders and some Chinese models as well
- Fits 0.312" (7.92 mm) arbor
- TIR <.0025" (.0635 mm)
- CDA 360 brass cores
- 0.625" (15.88 mm) high diamond surface
- Also known as WB-9
I've been an inland buyer for some 40 years. I will admit I've been extremely disappointed in the performance of my grinding bits over the last year. On three occasions my bits have worn away on the bit down to the metal. Three times in one year on something that never has happened in the last 38 years. I getting ready to make a change If this to happen again.
Hi Jack - We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our grinder bits lately. We would like to gain more feedback from you. If you are willing, we encourage you to contact us at (248) 583-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss further and make this right for you.
Bits last longer than when I bought them 20+ years ago. I put HOURS on my grinders and to make them last use the Inland bits
I replaced an older Glastar grinder and really noticed the larger amount of horsepower compared to my previous grinder, which speeds up the grinder process. I like the sponge coolant setup too as I had the same system with my previous grinder. So far, I really like this grinder.
Great product and service. Also so glad I can easily find replacement accessories for my grinder.
Diamond grinding head (1")