Diamond wire drill set
This 7-piece diamond wire drill set comes with an assortment of popular sizes most commonly used for drilling small holes into glass, stones and beads. Wire drills range from 0.75 mm to 2.5 mm in diameter. They are nickel-electroplated with industrial diamond powder and used on the Inland Craft FlexShaft (no longer available), a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet.
- 7-piece assortment of popular sizes
- Wire drills are nickel-electroplated with 120# industrial diamond powder
- Use for drilling tiny holes in glass, stone and beads
- Can be used with the Inland Craft FlexShaft (no longer available), a drill press, or any flex shaft with the proper collet
- 7-piece set comes with the following tip sizes: 0.75 mm, 1 mm, 1.25 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2 mm or 2.5 mm
Note: Because of their small size, diamond wire drills have less diamond surface compared to larger carving points and diamond drums.