Grinding / drilling bit adapter
The easy way to drill precision holes and create fine details without having to remove your ¾” or 1″ grinding head! Works with our 1/8″ (3 mm), 1/4″ (6 mm) 3/8″(10 mm) diamond drill bits.
Drill precision holes and create fine details without having to remove your ¾" or 1" grinding head!
- Standard 100# grit for multi-task use
- Drill small holes quickly and easily
- Use to grind and shape tight inside curves and fine detail in glass, stone, tile, marble, and similar materials
- The brass cores are manufactured on "Swiss precision" screw machines for consistent and accurate tolerances
- Measured for true before the diamond is applied, so they spin properly on the motor shaft
- Fits .312" (7.92 mm) arbor
- TIR <.0025" (.0635 mm)
- This adapter is required to use individual drilling heads (SKU 40318, SKU 40314, SKU 40338)
- Also known as WB-Adapter, and WB-317
Important purchasing note: Color may vary
everything went perfect
The adapter doesn't go down far enough on the grinder motor so only a small part of the drill bit is actually usable and the bit come loose on the adapter when using it.
Hi Curt - We are sorry to hear this and this should not be the case. Please call us at (248) 583-7150 so we can assist you further.