SwapTop 6" flat lap machine
Important purchasing note: We have very limited quantities, so please call us at (248) 583-7150 if you would like to order a SwapTop machine.
The SwapTop 6″ flat lap machine is the most affordable, full-featured cabbing set up available on the market. Grind, shape and polish rocks and minerals to make free-form shapes and cabochons for necklaces, earrings, rings and other jewelry pieces. Create polished windows in glass marbles or beads. The SwapTop also makes the perfect workbench tool for cold glass workers and glass fusers, as it gives your glass projects smooth edges with a professional, finished look.
This 6″ model comes with an accessory kit that allows you to work right out of the box. With its unique low profile design, the SwapTop can be taken anywhere, but it will still pass muster on the workbench at home. A water-cooled system means no messy oil to clean up, and a faster RPM motor allows you to quickly finish the finest cabs possible.
Easily transform the SwapTop into a trim saw or shaper/grinder machine with optional accessories to make the SwapTop an all-in-one unit.
Important purchasing note
This is a 115 volt machine and is ONLY suitable for use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Japan.
We are not responsible for any import duties or customs charges. Any such fees incurred to receive your package are not covered by us. Please consult your country's customs policy for more information.
- Quiet and powerful direct drive DC motor with built in speed controller, delivering speeds up to 2,800 rpm
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable
- No hassle product assembly; operation is user-friendly and straightforward
- Change diamond discs in less than a minute
- Convert into a trim saw and/or grinder/shaper with optional SwapTop conversion kits, eliminating the need to purchase a separate machine
- 6" 180# diamond disc
- 6" 360# diamond disc
- 6" 600# diamond disc
- 6" 1,200# diamond disc
- Tech-11 polishing pad
- 2-gram, 14,000# diamond paste syringe
- Two master laps (one for diamond discs, one for Tech-11 pad)
- SwapTop water drip kit
- Two 5/64" Allen wrenches
- Drain hose
- Complete instruction manual
- One-year warranty
Optional conversion kits available for the SwapTop
- Machine dimensions: 12" L X 10" W X 16" H
- Machine weight: 9 lbs
- Machine housing construction: High impact ABS housing
- Machine arbor outer diameter: 1/2"
- Fits any 6" laps with 1/2" arbor holes
- Motor type: Permanent magnet DC, rectified for AC use
- Voltage: 115V (U.S. plug)
- Maximum rpm: 2,800
- Minimum rpm: 800
- Motor torque: 48 oz-in (0.339 N-m)
- Watts in: 245
- Watts out: 154
- Running current: <1A
- Motor shaft outer diameter: 0.312" (5/16") stainless steel