Order this glass grinder machine today and receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states!
The WizCG is our best-seller because of its power and value. The workhorse 30 oz-in torque motor offers plenty of power to do the jobs you want. Use this American-made machine for grinding and shaping glass edges, doing stained glass work and drilling holes in glass. The WizCG comes with TWO different sized grinding bits to accommodate your edge-grinding needs, which is a great value! You can use both grinding bits at once, eliminating removing/replacing different sized grinding bits! The WizCG is a great choice for hobbyists who require quality.
Setup is easy. Simply install the two included diamond grinding bits, wet the coolant sponges with clean water and turn it on with the two-way power switch.
Important purchasing note
This is a 115 volt machine and is ONLY suitable for use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Japan.
We are not responsible for any import duties or customs charges. Any such fees incurred to receive your package are not covered by us. Please consult your country's customs policy for more information.
- Powerful 30 oz-in torque, 115V motor provides all the power you need to get the job done
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable
- Use TWO different sized grinding bits at the same time
- Large 10-1/2" X 8-1/2" work surface is reversible and provides enough room for larger projects
- Lift-off reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Accepts (but doesn't include) Inland Craft's wire frame face shield support for use with our FaceShield or MagnaShield accessories
- 3/4" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- 1/4" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench - Great for drilling holes!
- Two coolant sponges
- 3/4" standard BitSert - Accommodates 3/4" diameter and smaller grinding bits
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Five-year warranty
- SecondStory work surface - Elevated work surface that makes it easier to grind and drill holes when using small diameter drilling heads or a stacked bit set up
- FaceShield - Large, 10" X 8-3/4" acrylic face shield provides added protection from grinding and sawing debris
- MagnaShield - Large, 10" X 8-3/4" face shield has a built-in optical quality convex magnifying surface making it easier to see your work, reduces eye strain and provides additional protection against grinding and sawing debris
- Machine dimensions: 12" L X 10" W X 7" H
- Machine weight: 6-1/2 lbs
- Grinder housing construction: injection-molded plastic
- Work surface: 10-1/2" L X 8-1/2" W open grid surface
- Voltage: 115V (U.S. plug)
- RPM/UPM (idle): 3,500
- Maximum torque: 30 oz-in
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Running current: <1A
- Maximum horse power: 1/11 hp
- Watts in: 215
- Watts out (at peak torque): 55
- Motor shaft outer diameter: 0.312" (5/16") stainless steel
I have a very old Inland grinder that needed parts. Stepped up to the WizCG grinder and have no regrets. Light and easy to use. I feel it will last many years.
This is my second Inland glass grinder. My first is over 35 years old and still runs, but I needed something a little larger. When researching a new glass grinder, I kept coming back to the Inland brand for their remarkable quality and outstanding product engineering. Additionally, I was tempted to order it through a third-party retailer, but happy that I went straight to the supplier. I originally ordered the Wizard IV, but unfortunately it was a little too large for my work area. I contacted Inland’s customer service directly. They were super responsive and happily assisted me with the return. I ended up purchasing the slightly smaller WizCG and I am very happy with it. Highly recommend.
Being relatively new to working with stained glass in mosaics, this is my first grinder experience. I love this grinder! It has been a game changer in getting a good fit on my glass pieces. I don't find it overly noisy or messy. Easy to use, even for a beginner. Hoping to get many years of use from this machine.
I have only used my new grinder for one project and I am very pleased with it. Since I am only a stained glass hobbyist, I don't need a big expensive grinder. This one fit the bill!
I bought these grinders for our club. They get hours of use nearly every day and work ver well. They meet our needs.