Wizard IV grinder
Order this glass grinder machine today and receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states!
The Wizard IV is our top-of-the-line glass grinder and a best-seller for professionals and serious glass hobbyists because of its power and features. The workhorse 40 oz-in torque motor provides plenty of power to do the jobs you want. Use this American-made machine for grinding and shaping glass edges, stained glass work and drilling holes in glass. This grinder comes with TWO different sized grinding bits that you can use at the same time, eliminating removing/replacing different sized grinding bits. The Wizard IV also includes two of our most popular and useful accessories: the FaceShield and the SecondStory work surface.
Setup is easy. Simply install the two included diamond grinding bits, wet the coolant sponges with clean water and turn it on with the two-way power switch.
Important purchasing note
This is a 115 volt machine and is ONLY suitable for use in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Japan.
We are not responsible for any import duties or customs charges. Any such fees incurred to receive your package are not covered by us. Please consult your country's customs policy for more information.
- Powerful 40 oz-in torque, 115V motor provides all the power you need to get the job done.
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable.
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores small items such as grinder bits, Allen wrenches, sponges and lubricant.
- Huge 14-1/2" X 11-1/2" work surface is much larger than any other glass grinder and provides enough room for larger projects.
- Lift-off coolant reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Use TWO different sized grinding bits at the same time.
- Included 10" X 8-3/4" acrylic FaceShield accessory provides added protection from grinding debris.
- Included SecondStory work surface provides an elevated work surface for use with the 1/4" grinding bit and other stacked-bit setups.
- Accepts all Inland Craft diamond grinding bits.
- SecondStory work surface
- 1" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- 1/4" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench (great for drilling holes!)
- Two coolant sponges
- 1" standard BitSert (accommodates 1" diameter grinding bits)
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Five-year warranty
- Diamond grinding bits - Available in a wide range of diameters and grits to suit every grinding need
- MagnaShield - Large, 10" X 8-3/4" face shield has a built-in optical quality convex magnifying surface making it easier to see your work, reduces eye strain, and provides additional protection against grinding and sawing debris
- Machine dimensions: 16" L X 12 1/2" W X 8" H
- Machine weight: 9 1/2 lbs
- Grinder housing construction: high impact ABS housing
- Work surface: 14 1/2" L X 11-1/2" W
- Voltage: 115V (U.S. plug)
- Running current <1A
- Maximum rpm: 3,550
- Maximum torque: 40 oz-in
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Maximum horse power: 1/9 hp
- Watts out (under load): 183
- Shaft outer diameter: 0.312" (5/16") stainless steel
Haven't been able to use it yet
Good day to you all...I wanted to take a few moments and express my gratitude to you...
I purchased the Wizard IV glass grinder roughly 10 months ago and I am truly amazed at the quality of this machine and the ease of operating it...I wanted a big table for large pieces,plenty of power for speed and an easy way to keep it clean...I not only received all 3 of those
wishes ,but the 2nd story table is a blast to use and there's no need to remove the sponge or grinder bit below it...this is pure genius..
And if you should need extras or have any questions their service team has a man named Joe who not only built the machines but now services them and can quickly diagnosis whatever the issue is.. outstanding company, outstanding products, outstanding service...
Please keep up the great work..
I highly recommend this grinder and this company
A special thank you to both Joe and Jen
That's the glass I grind with the grinder. So smooth... I was trying to smooth by hand with a stone. This grinder will make me want to keep doing stained glass. Huge time saver, great results and easy to use!