SecondStory work surface
The SecondStory work surface is an elevated work surface that makes it easier to grind and drill holes when using small diameter drill bits or a stacked-bit setup. This popular accessory is included with the Wizard IV grinder, and fits all WizCG and WizlingCG grinders. It also fits on the SwapTop grinder/shaper conversion kit that is used on the SwapTop 6″ flat lap machine.
Use this SecondStory work surface accessory any time you are grinding or drilling with a stacked 1/4" drill bit or any stacked-bit setup.
- Elevated 5" L X 4-1/2" W open grid work surface makes using smaller grinding bits easier
- Keeps the glass level while you grind, preventing angled edges and misshapen holes
- Built-in coolant reservoir makes it easy to keep the the bit lubricated, allowing for easier drilling and longer bit life
- Easy on / easy off accessory
- "L"-shaped SecondStory coolant sponge
- User guide
Love the grinder. Beginning stained glass & mosaic artist who just didn't have the drive to hand nibble and file pieces. This makes it so much easier and fun. It's great!